Corporate Secretarial Services
It is a Singapore Company acts for all private limited company in Singapore to appoint a company secretarial to ensure properly maintain of transaction records, Statutory Registers and Minute Books. The company director must appoint secretarial within 6 months once the company is incorporated for statutory compliance.
Singapore Accounting and Business Services Pte Ltd, we have experiences professional to assist you in fulfilling this requirement.
We offer the corporate secretarial package at very competitive pricing with promising quality at $388 per annual, which cover the below services.
- Constantly reminder on ACRA annual compliance alerts and notifying on filing deadlines
- Management of shares including share and capital issues, transfers, restructuring, share allotments, share registration etc
- Updating ACRA on any share changes, disqualification from holding office, removal from office in accordance with the Act or constitution, change in director/shareholder/company etc
- Maintenance of Books, Statutory Registers, Accounts and Reports
- Setting of client’s general meeting schedule
- Preparation of notices, agenda and general meeting minutes
- Preparation of exempted certificates for filing of general return