Singapore Work VISA Application

Work Pass Service
In Singapore fPicture14or any non-Singapore residents to work here require a work pass /visa from Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Companies that hire non-residents without a valid work visa will be in infringement of the local employment laws.

There are mainly 2 categories of work passes for different groups. One for professional worker and another one for skilled and semi-skilled workers. The professional work passes are Employment Pass, Personalise Employment pass and EntrePass. The skilled and semi-skilled work passes are S Pass and Work Permit for various types of workers.

Singapore Accounting and Business Services provide support to your company with Human Resource consultancy and various work pass applications. Our work visa specialists are meticulous and keep up-to-date in any regulation changes in the local employment laws.

On top of this, we also offering service for permit application to assist the family members of existing work pass holders to obtain their permit to stay in Singapore.
Do engage us if you need any of the related services, or contact us for more information on our work pass services.