Business License Application
- Compulsory Licenses – License need to be obtained before business can commence/operate. For example, Child care Centre, Hospital etc
- Occupational Licenses – Professional license from various professional organization such as dentists, lawyers, accountants etc
- Business Activity Based Licenses – Some business activities require specific licenses or permit to legally operate here. For example, selling liquor and medicine.
Noted that the time for acquiring the respective licenses may various from weeks to months as multiple authorities may require to assess the application. Some may even include the actual site and machine/tool assessment before they grant approval.
At Accounting and Business Services, we have extensive experience in assisting our clients with their business licensing from various government bodies. We have successfully applied and secured various types of licenses for our clients, including but not limited to the below,
- Food & Beverage sector
- Liquor sector
- Private education sector
- Professional/Technical Services sector
- Telecommunication sector
- Art & Entertainment sector
- Childcare/Preschool education sector
- Infocomm retail sector
- Trading sector