Personalised Employment Pass Application
Our work pass application team has helped many qualify foreigners to get their personalised employment pass (PEP) approved as they are very familiar with the application process. They will work with you to gather all your personal information in details, perform a review, and advise you on how to maximise the chances of success application.
- Must be an overseas foreign professional
- Your last drawn fixed monthly salary overseas was at least $18,000. You shall be able to provide evidence of up to 6 months on your last drawn salary.
- You are currently an Employment Pass holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000 in Singapore.
- Provision of initial assessment on PEP application
- Background assessment and review to ensure you have met the basic qualifying criteria
- Provide personal advice on what’s the chances if to proceed with this application
- Gathering of required document and Validation
- Submission of application inclusive of application fees
- Booking of E-Appointment with ICA
- Monitoring and update on application status
The Singapore Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) are subjected to the below conditions in order to retain it.
- Not be unemployed in Singapore for more than 6 months at any time.
- Earn a fixed salary of at least $144,000 per the calendar year, regardless of the number of months you are in employment.
- Notify MOM of the following:
1.When you start/leave a job.
2.When you change your contact details, such as local contact person or address.
3.You need to declare your annual salary to government yearly by 31 January.